If you’re a limited company owner, this useful calculator will work out your net profits, after allowing for expenses and tax.
Simply enter your company’s estimated turnover for the 2023/24 tax year, including any allowable business expenses to generate the gross profit figure.
After allowing for Corporation Tax on gross profits, the retained profit can be distributed as dividends to shareholders.
2023/24 Limited Company Profits Calculator
Notes and assumptions
- Corporation Tax rates increased in April 2023. The first £50,000 of profits are taxed at 19%, and profits between £50,000 and £250,000 are taxed at 26.5%. Profits of £250,000 or more are taxed at 25%.
- The calculator assumes that the company is not eligible to claim the Employment Allowance (a rebate on employers’ NIC costs). Many small companies are not eligible to claim the EA.
- If you have any questions relating to your business profits, expenses, or any other aspect of your company’s finances, make sure you talk to your accountant.
- Find out what is the optimum salary for directors in 2023/4 here.
- If you’re self employed, rather than a limited company owner, try our sole trader tax calculator.
More Bytestart Guides
Great Offers for Bytestart visitors
Tide Business Bank Account - £50 Cashback!Simply open an account to qualify + 12 months of free transfers for Bytestart visitors!